The International Conference on Information-communication technologies enhanced Social Sciences and Humanities (ICTeSSH) is a three-day annual conference where stakeholders come together for an open discussion to talk about the changing research ecosystem in SSH fields in the digital age due to the extremely fast development of ICT.
The ICTeSSH 2020 conference aims to bring together leading SSH researchers, computer scientists, informaticians, publishers, librarians, research ICT tools vendors, SSH decision makers, and others to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of ICT enhanced Social Science and Humanities, as well as to discuss promising new ideas and identify new potential collaborators. It will be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands in the last week of June 2020.
- Dates of the conference: June 29 – July 1, 2020
- Deadline for abstract submission: November 29, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: January 31, 2020
- Deadline for workshop/training proposal submission: January 15, 2020
- Early bird registration: March 3, 2020
- Regular registration: May 31, 2020